Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Here's my Heart finally done

Here's my heart quilt
Done!!!  Even love the binding, finally after several choices that did not work.
Finally Done!!!!   You can see I had a helper!   That is Sir Edgar (his regal name) commonly called Eddie.  He is sitting in my 1950's chair that I reupholstered in a chicken fabric.  This chair was one of two that was in our house when I was a teenager.  It was done in a PINK plaid.   I redid it a few years ago after being left in my sister's garage for many years.  We love it.  So does Eddie.
    I think I will enter this quilt  in the Maine Pine Tree Quilter's Guild in July along with my Purple Mountain Majesties.   May have Easy Street done by then, too.   Who knows? 
Can't wait for Bonnie's lastest mystery in the Quiltmaker mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment