Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Easing along Easy Street

Tablet soft case for a class


open soft case for a tablet
     I have been easing along on Easy Street.  I don't really want it to be done, So I am taking my time.  I have 2 A blocks done.  I just do it in the evening when I don't have anything pressing to do.
    Have been back at work on my hand quilting the quilt with the Moose quilted in.  Trying to get that one finished.   It is coming onto 6 years and NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!!!   I should get back to an hour a day!!!!  haha
    I have been working on my heart quilt.  I have it already to quilt, UGH, on my home machine today (hopefully).   It is snowing out, had  to cancel a trip to the vet for my dog to get his rabies shot, reset for tomorrow.  I really need to get his dog tags before they haul him away.  It is a good day to stay inside and get that machine quilting done.   Using the LA has spoiled me.   Since I used that machine, I FMQ a baby quilt.   Wanted so bad to do it LA but had to get it done.  I have to reserve a time and travel 20 miles, so I did it at home.
     This simple little Tablet Case is for another class at JoAnn's which will not happen I am sure.
It is cute and came out nice.   I would have done it differnetly but I followed their directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment