Monday, January 21, 2013

Can't wait for Bonnie's class

Soft cover for a Tablet

Open view
     This is a quick class for JoAnn's that won't fly.  It is a nice little case though.   I will enjoy it for something.     I love the candy bar fabric.   Very quick and easy.
     I am still strolling along on Easy Street.   Really don't want it to end.    I have 5  a blocks done.  Not hurrying at all.   Love it.
     Not much happening today,  just clearing around my computer area so Comcast can hook up tomorrow.  I am fed up with Fairpoint.  Hoping to get rid of home phone also under Fairpoint.
Internet is on again, off again, any time of day?????  Yuck.
     Start up with my Watercolor paint class again on Thursday.   I really have not been doing anything and need to get back to painting.  I really enjoy it, but quilting has taken over getting things ready for classes that are not happening.   I guess I am No Bonnie Hunter!!!!    Her classes for May are filling up fast.   Sure hope I am chosen in the lottery that will probably happen.    I am signing up for both Jamestown Landing and Smith Mountain Morning.  Hope to get in at least one.   One is 30 miles away and the other is 100 miles away.   Will be worth it either way.   I will get to attend the lecture anyways. Can't wait!!!!  BUT  I hve already signed up for the Alaska cruise,  Whoopie, can't wait for that either.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you get into the classes you want with Bonnie..I finally met her last week and now I want to take a class more than ever! If I suddenly come into money I will be doing the Alaska cruise too, lol. If not this one, some cruise down the line! Can't wait to hear all about it from your blog!

    ReplyDelete