Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Easy Street A blocks finished

 

Finally Easy Street A blocks done
 
Bonus pinwheel blocks as Leaders and Enders
 

B blocks stacked and ready to speed sew
 
Finally have the A blocks done and pressed!!  This would fit nicely on my bed now with another row of A blocks.  I like it.   BUTTTTT  I still have the B blocks to go.   They have all been laid out, stacked and pinned ready to hit the sewing machine.  I have them all in order the way I learned from Eleanor Burns.  I guess Bonnie calls it Web sewing.   It works!!! This is going to be one BIG quilt.  Maybe I will be able to retain some of it on the cold Maine nights when Hubby rolls over, taking the blankets with him, haha.
I have 24 complete pinwheel blocks done using them as leaders and enders.  I also have  51 HST done ready to turn into pinwheels as L&E also. Since I learned about this method I use it a lot.  When I got my Go, it makes it all the easier.  More all cut.   I love my GO.  I can just cut up a bunch of triangles to have ready to use, setting by my featherweight waiting to become pinwheels.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment