Sunday, December 30, 2012

RRCB class ready to go!

Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll class at Marriner's quilt Shop in Bath, Maine
Easy Street  Step 6
 
I am so excited to be doing a class on another one of Bonnie Hunter's quilts.  This time at Marriner's Compass Quilt Shop in Bath, Maine.
That will make two of her quilts I will be teaching in January/February.
As you can see,  I have finished step 6 of Easy Street.   I am anxious to see what all these pieces will turn into.   On the other hand,  I like looking forward to those clues coming each week.
I have so enjoyed doing this quilt.  I have only done one other mystery and was pleased with the outcome.http://www.marinerscompass.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A class on Roll Roll, Cotton Boll? That's just awesome. I've got mine started, and sitting in a basket waiting for me to finish LOL. Maybe after Easy Street is done?

    I love the fabrics you used in Easy Street Clue #6! Don't forget, tomorrow Bonnie is posting clue #7... maybe we'll finally start putting some of these units together into blocks. One can only hope LOL!

    ReplyDelete