Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Busy, Busy, plus step 4


Easy Street Mystery  Step 4
 
I can't beleive I am actually keeping up!!!  Was so afraid I could not do it at this time of year.
But, here it is!!!  Yeah and Hallelujah!!!!!!
I was able to get this done between making and wrapping Christmas presents.  I still have lots to do and have a couple days to do Christmas before  YEAH, step 5!!!!   I am just loving it. I only had to fix one goose wing, undo 3 sets because I put the same color geese on the same set and one I had to undo a diamond- hahaha, messed that one up!!!
I am working on a baby quilt, ready to quilt at home.   I need to do a quilt for JoAnn's class which I am sure will not happen, BOOOOOO!  This is one that I like, at least a little, definitely not a Bonnie Hunter design, but cute and quick.  It is all cut, just need to put 24 blocks together.
It is snowing again, or should I say still, since Sunday.  We got about 4 inches, then rain to wash it all away and now back to snow flurries.  
Went to a delightful concert with my Granddaughter singing in her high school choir.   It was very special.  Love her concerts.   A great variety of music from Welcome Christmas from the Grinch to Ave Maria which was done beautifully. They also did several foreign Christmas songs.   Just loved it.

5 comments:

  1. You only had ONE hour-glass block? Then you are a professional stacked geese-marker. Congratulations. Cheryl in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your geese are perfect! I am afraid to look too closely at my geese for fear I will have to redo most of them--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good and keeping up! You sure are getting a lot done. Can't wait for tomorrow morning so we have another clue. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is about 25 degrees Celsius, (about 77 Fahrenheit) so it's definitely not snowing here in New Zealand! Your geese look good I still have a few to do and squares to cut.

    ReplyDelete