Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Easy Street step 2 done, YEAH!!!

Easy Street Mystery 2  with rectangles
This is pretty impressive for me.   I am finished with step 2, even the rectangles, YEAH!!!!!  Can't believe that I have been able to keep up.   Also have my RRCB ready for quilter tomorrow and binding almost sewn down on my Purple Mountain Majesties.    I can't believe I have done all this.
Had a Quilting 101 class at JoAnn's tonight.  Two people signed up and neither one showed up.  I put alot of work into these classes.   Had one Hole in the Barn Door quilt block  stolen while on display.  UGH, my favorite one with kitties in the hole in the barn door.  No more classes til after Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Great job! I'm envious you are already finished with Clue 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My firt quilt class was at JoAnn's (actually Cloth World at the time)! I learned to hand piece and hand quilt my first quilt. Such a shame your students didn't show up. Hopefully your next class will be there!

    Congrats on getting all your blocks done for Easy Street. Looking good!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl--great job on all you have done. Sorry to hear about no one showing up for your classes though; sadly it is that time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great and such a shame about the stolen quilt...and know what you mean about the time and effort to creating/planning a class...hopefully after Christmas your classes will be so packed when everyone wants to start new again.

    ReplyDelete