Saturday, September 22, 2012

28 moose parading around my quilt

9 1/4 hours this week!!!
     Finally finished my 28 moose.  When I started I thought it might be a mistake, but they are all done.  All from the same stencil,  ALL a little different??????    For the most part (antlers excluded), my quilt stitch has improved.  Those antlers, oh my, what a job.   Glad they are done.
     Now, what to do next.   I have quilted this as I was led, Not from the center out.  Yes, I did the center first, then the corners of each round, then the corners of the  border. Next the 28 moose, now I have all the blocks in the center to do.    I think I will carry my sun rising over the mountains on all the sky parts of the block, then who knows about the mountains.  It sure has been fun to quilt one hour MOST  days.  I am so grateful to Bonnie for encouraging me to do this.  THANKS, BONNIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment