Sunday, November 4, 2012

Choices for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt  "Easy Street"
 
I sure hope these colors work well with this mystery quilt.  I had no whites or greens,  so DARN  I had to go shopping.   The purples are leftover from my scrappy purple mountains majesty that I am working on for a class.   Got to get going on that today.  The turquoise is the back side of an ugly print that I picked up on the freebee table at our guild.  This is the second time that I have used it!! Back side only.  It does show a bit of pattern but not a butt-ugly pattern.  The grey (gray)  I had I think another freebee table item.  Anyways, it is a go!  Whatever happens with it happens.   May end up a charity quilt, someone will love it.   I just bet it will be me.

1 comment:

  1. I love your colors! I never thought about using the back side of an ugly print. ;-) Enjoy the process of this mystery quilt, no matter where it ends up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete