Thursday, November 29, 2012

What I have accomplished this week!!!

Wow, actually finished step 1 of Easy Street

6 blocks of RRCB done for a wall hanging class
I think I have been very busy this week.   I did not think I could get all those 4 patch blocks done.   I was impressed with myself.   I did a lot of them as Leaders & Enders  while working on the blocks for RRCB.   I wasn't sure of my fabric choices but I love both sets of blocks.   Had fun doing the RRCB blocks.   I really like how they turned out.   I still need to finish the string blocks, but sure I can finish those soon.  
Now for step 2 of EASY STREET.     Hope I can keep up, with getting ready for Christmas and all.

7 comments:

  1. Nice job finishing all your step 1 blocks for Easy Street! The colors of your RRCB blocks are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I have enjoyed doing both. Also Scrappy Mountain Majesties posted below.

      Delete
  2. Great job, you are now ready for tomorrows clues. Way to go. thanks for posting. I am impressed with how many quilters have linked and have blogs. isnt it fun to read them all. I also lived in Maine, for 7 years when my husband was stationed at brunswick air station. wow, that was a long time ago. 1983 to 1990. time sure flys by. Jeanne in sC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was born in Brunswick, now I live in Bowdoin. Was so sad to see the base close.
      In October we were in South Carolina, in Union. My hubby has relatives there. Got a chance to go to Mary Jo's on the way down.
      Nice to hear from you. What part of SC do you live in?

      Delete
  3. As soon as I saw your blocks I recognized them from RRCB. I still have a few string blocks to finish as well. Your 4-patches look great. Looking forward to tomorrow for the next clue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had fun doing all of Bonnie's Quilts that I have done.
      Liked doing the string blocks, but was not happy with them as I was doing them. After I cut them and resewed them, I was much happier with the looks of the blocks. I am only doing 6 blocks for a class. I like it so well I may do a full size quilt. These are not my colors but based on Bonnie's colors in String Fling book. But, I really like it.Will post later.

      Delete
  4. Looking good! My husband is from Bangor, Maine. I have a soft spot now for Maine-iacs! Can't wait to see how your quilt progresses!

    ReplyDelete