Friday, August 16, 2013

Bags are packed

Bags are packed and I am ready and rearing to go
My Bags are packed and Bonnie, here I come!!!  I can't believe the time has finally come.   I will be leaving for Boston at 3:15 tonight (tomorrow morning), then off to Seattle to catch my cruise ship.
I have never been to the West Coast, never cruised and never been to Alaska.   I haven't flown in 47 years, way back in 1966 from Portland to Washington D.C.
My quilt project is all packed and ready to sew.  My hexie bag is ready.
My Hubby is missing me all ready, poor boy!!!   He has a busy week planned.  He will be haying for 3 days and two different fairs for ox pulling for 3 days.  I hate to miss Union Fair but, I AM ALASKA BOUND!!!!

Saturday-travel
Sunday-quilting at sea
Monday-Ketchikan
Tuesday-Juneau
Wednesday-Skagway
Thursday-quilting at sea
Friday- Victoria B.C.
Saturday-Seattle, then home

No comments:

Post a Comment