Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hand quilting and applique for September

upside down pic of rays behind blue flowered mountains, with moose

fishscape (in progress) from class with Jo Diggs

Acton Fair contes block, with both machine and hand applique.



Thanks again, Bonnie for giving me a little shove to get going again on my hand quilting.
Was not able to do one hour a day everyday because of sickness and being away, but I did manage 40 1/2 hours
in September.   These are just some of the pieces I worked on.  My fishscape was done at Cumberland fair while I watched oxen pulling with my Hubby.  I have completed 28 moose and the sky blocks on 2 1/2 sides of the outer row of blocks.
Was so glad for the shove and hope to continue one hour a day to try and get this quilt done.
Thanks, Bonnie!!!

1 comment: