Monday, February 25, 2013

De-boning shirts

12 1/2" of new snow!!
 
quilt rack or cat's cradle???  BOTH  Sir Edgar loves it here!
What have I been doing this past week???  Traveling !! Not for fun.  Have a grandson in the hospital 100 miles away.   Some long snowy miles!  I have been keeping my son company as well as seeing my grandson.
I have also been de-boning some shirts for the upcoming classes with Bonnie Hunter.  I need 5 yards of nuetrals for the Jamestown Landing quilt and 4 yards of blues.  I think I have all that now.   Next is 3 yards of blues, 3 yards browns and 3 yards muslin(think I will do tone on tone creams) for Smith Mountain Morning quilt class.  Can't wait!!!!  Again it will be 100 miles for the Jamestown landing class,  45 miles for the quilt Meeting and Lecture and 30 miles for the Smith Mountain Morning class, just a hop skip and a jump for that one.   Think I will be worn out, you betchca!!!   Will it be worth it,  ABSOLUTELY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment